Women are different than men. SHOCKING, I KNOW!!!! And it definitely holds true for the gear and items that girls need for their outdoor adventures! These hiking and camping gift ideas for women are the things you KNOW they WANT AND NEED! We just did all the hard work for you! So, if you are looking to get something for your significant other, BFF, or heck, even just for yourself, these outdoor gifts for women are sure to be exactly what they want!
Many of these would be PERFECT for hiking gift baskets, because so many of these hiking and camping gift ideas are under $50 dollars!
We’ve also created lists for the 17 things you need to pack and never thought of, as well as the top things you need to bring with you on a day hike. Those might spur some additional inspiration for you as well!
And of course, if you REALLY WANT TO SPOIL them (and you know you do, you can check out our Ultimate Gift Guide for Hikers and Campers!
And if you want some awesome smaller gift ideas (think stocking stuffer type gifts) UNDER $25 – we’ve got you covered for that as well.
Now, on to these hiking and camping themed gifts for the adventurous women in our lives!
Clothing For Her
Merino Wool Socks
Ok let’s start practical, ok? This gift for women hikers will help her protect those toes! Keeping your feet warm and dry is vital when roaming the great outdoors. Our best suggestion is to always get a pair of good wool socks, specifically merino! When their tootsies are nice and dry, they will thank you!
Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain Low Gaiters
You all know how I hate ticks, right? These help. But they not only help against ticks and other bugs like mosquitos, they also offer superior protection against dirt, water, rain, bushes, thorns and rocks. And Poison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac, Oh My!
Slip these babies on and hike confidently through rough and extreme terrains. They are rugged and durable, breathable and lightweight. They take up minimal space, but saves you from wet socks, painful cuts and scratches, insect bites, and more. This is a MUST PACK survival item when backpacking, hiking, camping, fishing and other outdoor adventures. Plus, they are sooooo sexy.
Winter Touchscreen Waterproof Adjustable Size Gloves
First the toes got warm, now the hands! One of the best camping gift ideas for her, or hiking ideas for her HAS TO BE keeping her hands warm! These are incredible, not only because of the touch screen fingers, but also because of the zipper….read on!
- ✔ High Sensitivity Touchscreen: The gloves’ thumb, index finger and middle finger contain conductive material, you can use smartphone or tablet without taking off them
- ✔ Waterproof and Windproof: The gloves can works well in rainy days ( great for light rain, not so good for heavy rain ,It will get wet with lots of water ) and windy days, but cannot be completely soaked in water
- ✔ Adjustable Size & Anti-skid Design: On the back of the gloves has a zipper, you can adjust it to fit your hands comfortably. And the silicone on the gloves palm can prevent your hands skid when you driving, cycling or hold something else!
Baleaf Women’s UPF 50+ Sun Protection Long Sleeve Outdoor Performance T-Shirt
One of the best camping gifts for women (that can also be used during hikes, or any outdoor adventure) is this UPF 50+ fabric rating provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays, and the technical fabric wicks moisture away from your skin, breathes freely and dries quickly for cool comfort. It has raglan sleeves and flatseam construction ensure a comfortable, chafe-free fit and the lightweight fabric is soft against the skin. They do mention that if you prefer a loose fit, please order one SIZE UP! I’ve only linked to the women’s shirt, but there are men’s shirts as well, such as the Hanes Men’s Long Sleeve Cool Dri T-Shirt UPF 50+!
Amazing (CHEAP!) Windproof Jacket
I am cold, like, all the time. So, this is perfect for me, because even on those days where the weather is warm, oftentimes in the shade I get a bit chilly. Ladies, am I right? This jacket features UV sun protection and is a quick breathable, and portable jacket. It has elastic at cuffs and hem; 2 zippered hand pockets, 2 inner pockets; great for keys, phone, etc., and get this – it can be rolled into a small packable bag. Perfect. And did I mention CHEAP!!?!?!?!
TrailHeads Women’s Ponytail Headband
Want to be a hero, and get an awesome hiking girl gift? Boom. Done. A headband with a ponytail cut out that fits over your ears to keep them warm? Take my money.
Toes Home Magic Headbands Headwear for Women
These headbands really ARE magic!!! This is a great gift for a hiker under $25 and you get 6 of them! They have like, a million, color combinations to choose from! They can be used in a million ways too! Magic headbands are perfect to use as a headband, neck gaiter, wind or dust screen, balaclava, spring scarf or a helmet liner!
Plus, they are cute. Sold.
Practical Gifts for Her
Garmin inReach Explorer+, Handheld Satellite Communicator with TOPO Maps and GPS Navigation
Out of all of the gifts for hikers and adventurers that you choose. It should be this. Yes. Its a bit spendy. Your life is totally worth that. I won’t ever back down on this.
All hikers need this. And that includes women. This present would be the most AMAZING gift for any hiker or camper. Frankly, it would be fantastic for any RV camper, or VanLife dweller as well. You can never be too safe.
I believe a hiker needs this as much as they need shoes, a sleeping bag, or any other gear. It’s the most important, because it can save your life. This GPS system also allows 2 way text messaging from anywhere with a satellite subscription, and also has an SOS feature 24/7. It has maps, a built in digital compass, and routing, but the real reason you get it is because it can save your life. Seriously. Get this as a present for those you love. Can you tell I’m serious about this product? Seriously. 🙂
RUPUMPACK Insulated Hydration Backpack Pack with 2.5L BPA Free Bladder
This backpack is an amazing hiking gift for mom, sister, friend, or anyone who needs a hiking girl gift? Why? Other than getting AMAZING reviews, check out everything this backpack has!!!! Read on….
- PERFECT DAYPACK INCLUDING 2.5L BLADDER : This large capacity daypack with hydration insulation layer weights only 1.4 pounds (650g) unfilled which makes it a terrific companion for all your day-long outdoor adventures including running, cycling, hiking, fishing, etc. The bladder is made of EVA material and it’s BPA-free , FDA-approved and no taste with large 3.4-inch (8.6 cm) opening for ice that also makes cleaning easy.
- UNIQUE COMPARTMENT DESIGN: With two extra pockets on the wide waist straps you can put your phone or other valuables in and take them out freely. An open compartment is designed to conveniently store your quick-dry sweat towel, umbrella or hat. These unique designs make this pack more practical.
- HYDRATION INSULATION LAYER: With a hydration insulation layer made from high-quality aluminum foil that keeps liquid cool for up to 4 hours, (works great for 2.5L bladder), this daypack can also be used as a hydration backpack or portable cooler for both indoor and outdoor. There is even a clip on your right shoulder strap to help fix the hose of the bladder.
- CONFORTABLE AND RELIABLE: Ventilated mesh padding are added in the shoulder straps, waist straps and back area to ensure comfort of the pack. Thanks to its high density water-resistant nylon material, adjustable straps, heavy duty and hidden-teeth zippers, safety reflectors on the shoulder straps and front of the pack, this daypack is super durable and reliable for both men and women in their daily use.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Every RUPUMPACK product is backed up by our 100% money back guarantee and amazing customer service. You are always welcome to contact us anytime if any questions regarding this backpack.
SmarterLife LED Headlamp – 6 White and Red Headlight Modes
This little gadget is so important, and it’s cute, too! But, past the cuteness, lies an amazing gift for campers and hikers, that could actually help increase their safety!
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CREE LED HEAD LAMP MEETS THE DEMANDS OF THE TOUGHEST SITUATIONS: Whether you’re camping in the woods, running or hiking in the dark, exploring inside a cave, on a hunting trip or caught in an emergency on the road, you can rely on the most trusted brand when it comes to LED lighting: CREE. It’s our technology brand of choice for all our headlamps because it delivers energy efficient lighting with a long life span. Make it an essential component of your camping or outdoor gear.
- LIGHTWEIGHT HEADLIGHT DESIGN ENSURES COMFORT AND EASE OF MOVEMENT: Weighing only 1.25 ounces, the SmarterLife LED headlamp flashlight rests snugly on your forehead with its curved bracket and adjustable headband that fits both adults and kids. Adults can move around unencumbered even in the tightest spots while plumbing or doing car repair work, hobbies and knitting, while kids can enjoy using it as a reading light under a tent or blanket without feeling the weight that bulky headlamps give.
- IPX6 WATER RESISTANT RATING DELIVERS CONTINUOUS OPERATION EVEN IN WET WEATHER: Most LED head lamps work well on ordinary days but when the weather gets tough, our waterproof headlamp continues to operate non-stop in light or strong rain and any weather condition that’s high in moisture or humidity, which makes it among the most important camping accessories to be sure to have.
- TOGGLE THROUGH 6 LIGHT MODES WITH EASY PUSH BUTTON OPERATION EVEN WITH GLOVES ON: The white CREE LED bulb turns from low, medium and high to flashing SOS mode. To avoid disturbing people at camp or animals in the wild, bypass the white light to go straight to solid red light by pressing the head lights on/off switch for three seconds to see the way without blinding others in close spaces such as a tent or your vehicle. Press again for flashing red SOS mode. The perfect tactical headlamp!
National Park Pass
What a cool gift for her. Seriously, cool. For around $80.00 you can give a gift for a year that keeps on giving. If you know someone who has plans to travel any of the national parks, then this is a PERFECT gift. If you are unsure which type to buy, we’ve shown you how to maximize your national parks pass! This is truly an amazing gift, because you will be giving them memories that will last a lifetime.
Clever Gifts for Her
Field Notebook – 3.5″x5.5″ – Combination of Kraft, Black, Orange, Yellow – Dot Graph Memo Book – Pack of 5
This is a unique camping accessory that I love. I’m such a huge fan of field notebooks. You can take a moment when you are hiking to stop and write something down, sketch something, or just remember the moment. This link has a 5-PACK of Field Note Books, which have 240 PAGES IN TOTAL – Each book contains 48 PAGES (24 sheets). They are POCKET SIZED – This mini memo pad is 3.5×5.5 inches. They are made with HIGH QUALITY, acid-free paper, an they really are awesome to have with you.
A Woman’s Guide to the Wild: Your Complete Outdoor Handbook
For women who enjoy hiking, camping, backpacking, and other outdoor recreation or those inspired by Cheryl Strayed’s Wild, this is the definitive guide to being a woman in the great outdoors. This friendly handbook covers the matters of most concern to women, from “feminine functions” in the wilderness to how to deal with condescending men, as well as the basics of wilderness survival tailored to women’s unique needs. It includes gear lists in addition to advice for camp setup, fire building, food and water, safety, weather, and navigation.
Mountain Bar Necklace – The Mountains Are Calling – Sterling Silver Jewelry
The Mountains are calling, and she must go! A detailed silver Mountain landscape charm is the focal point of this handcrafted necklace. This necklace measures 18 inches in length, and is made with premium Sterling silver cable chain with secure spring ring closure. Mountain pendant is premium pewter plated in Sterling silver and measures 1.5 inches wide. This necklace is handmade with love in the USA using the highest quality materials for a truly unique gift that the recipient will treasure for years. ❀ Gift packaging included with every order! Your shopping is literally done for you (and wrapping!)
Backpacker Magazine Subscription
Let her enjoy the outdoors all year long, even indoors! I LOVE this magazine! Backpacker magazine helps you get ready for your next outdoor adventure, while also inspiring you to start planning those once-in-a-lifetime camping and hiking trips you’ve dreamed about for years. From practical tips to motivating stories about major excursions, this magazine has everything the serious outdoor enthusiast needs and wants to know about hiking and backpacking. The primary focus is on out-of-the-way or unusual North American locations for backpacking and camping, but the magazine occasionally covers international trips and other human-powered outdoor activities, such as canoeing or cross-country skiing.
Whether you are a new camper or a backpacker with plenty of miles already behind you, you’ll find plenty of interesting articles and columns in Backpacker magazine. Articles covering essential hiking and camping skills get you started quickly, while gear reviews help you keep up to date on the latest outdoor adventure technology. Taste-tested recipes make life on the trail more enjoyable, and advanced skill tips let you take your adventures to the next level.
Womens Camping & Hiking Shirt
Perfect gift for campers and hikers! She will LOVE it! Because, seriously, this is cute, right?
Phone Camera Lens Kit – 5 in 1 Universal Set for iPhone, Samsung, Smartphones
Hiking the trails, or getting out into the great outdoors means that there will be seriously amazing views. Allow her to capture the memories and majesty of God’s great creation with this kit that has tons of features, and can still hang off her backpack!
Unlike other mobile phone lenses, the SVIT smartphone camera lens kit is designed to meet the perfect combination between industrial grade aluminum frames and premium advanced optical glass lenses. This ensures minimum lens glare, reflection and ghosting, but maximum clarity and high quality technical image effects. TURN HER MOBILE PHONE INTO A DSLR CAMERA!
Platypus Platy Preserve Wine Preserver
Ok, so no one here is advocating drinking and hiking. HOWEVER, after a long day of hiking, or camping, or “outdoors-ing” you might need a bit of wine. This is where this is a gift for hikers and campers who have everything. No glass bottle to carry (or break!) And well…..Because, wine.
We’ve also created lists for the 17 things you need to pack and never thought of, as well as the top things you need to bring with you on a day hike. Look there for even more ideas for gifts for hikers and adventurers!
And of course, as we said at the beginning, if you REALLY WANT TO SPOIL them (and you know you do, you can check out our Ultimate Gift Guide for Hikers and Campers!
Or, just some smaller stocking stuffer type items that are UNDER $25 !!
We put our favorites below for you to quickly link to! Which items did you end up purchasing?
I’m SURE you can think of even more gifts for hikers and adventurers that we didn’t think of! Please comment below and let us know – we would LOVE to hear from you!
Adieu for now!
Leave a Reply