Gifts for Hikers!
Gifts for Campers!
Gifts for Outdoor Lovers!
UNDER $25.00 (YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT!)
This is the camping and hiking stuff that you KNOW they want (and it won’t break the bank!) We’ve found the perfect gifts for hikers and adventurers that they will love!
These are great for little extras around birthdays, and holidays (THINK STOCKING STUFFERS, PEOPLE!)
This comprehensive Gift Guide for Gifts for Hikers, Campers, and Outdoor Adventurers will help you find the gifts they really need, and the ones they really want! We’ve also created lists for the 17 things you need to pack and never thought of, as well as the top things you need to bring with you on a day hike.
And of course, if you REALLY WANT TO SPOIL them (and you know you do, you can check out our Ultimate Gift Guide for Hikers and Campers!
Listen. I love this stuff so much I wrote a whole blog post about it. Seriously. I’m their biggest fan. This set includes the variety you desire in order to sample the most popular Dr. Bronner’s scents. It includes (5) 4 oz. pure-castile liquid soaps in almond, eucalyptus, tea tree, lavender, and peppermint scents, so you can try them all!
This is a great alternative to Wet Ones. There are no harsh chemicals, and these guys are Naturally Antibacterial and can kills germs. Benzalkonium Chloride and Alcohol-free. Gentle on sensitive skin. A perfect stocking stuffer!
Ok – let’s get real. This stuff rocks, and is frankly almost necessary. Hikers and adventurers and anyone doing anything active at all can use this – am I right? Don’t judge – just buy.
- Made with allergen free, plant-derived ingredients. Vegan approved, never tested on animals. Child safe.
- Effective and longlasting for daily use in demanding conditions. No petroleum, lanolin or mineral oils.
- Keeps pores clog free. Sweat escapes and lets skin breathe. Clothing, footwear and wetsuit safe.
aFTERThis microfiber towel comes in all sizes and lots of colors! Its fast drying, super absorbent, anti-bacterial, ultra compact and light weight, and even has a loop to hang anywhere and dry! It comes with a reusable and waterproof bag and even has a lifetime warranty. And, all at a crazy, awesome price.
This little keychain packs a POWERFUL punch! It has a super strong LED light – and a Red Beam! This is GREAT FOR SAFETY! It can help in an emergency not only with light, but you can do the morse code S.O.S. to have people help find you if you are in trouble!!! This is what you want. And, it says the battery life is over 18 hours. That’s pretty amazing.
This 6 in 1 tool kit gives you a bottle opener, a serrated edge, a mini ruler, a rescue whistle, and a firestarter that will last up to 12,000 strikes! Its compact and versitile, tactical and reliable. A great gift for any hiker or adventurer.
Simply put, you need this. You never know what can happen, and these are tiny and great to have around. WetFire Tinder is a universal lighting material that is safe, lightweight, and easy to carry. Guaranteed to light in windy or wet conditions and only requires a small amount of tinder to build a fire.
And speaking of fires, you probably want to be able to START those Fire Starter Tinders you just bought! These little guys will ALWAYS do the trick! Super easy, super cheap and SUPER necessary!
Practical and inexpensive! Every camper or hiker needs this unique hiking gift that is so useful – trust me, they will thank you!
- Fix fabric and vinyl gear fast and repair holes and tears to tents, tarps and furniture with this peel and stick repair tape; no sewing required
- The ultra-strong Tenacious Tape adhesive permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics and materials including nylon, rubber and plastic; use it on awnings and canopies
- This fabric repair tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or a storm
- Make nearly invisible repairs with clear vinyl, black nylon, or another matching color
PACK. OF. 10. Ok – these are insanely cheap. INSANELY. CHEAP. You could give them out to one person, or one to each of hiking friends! This outdoor gift is small, lightweight, and could save their life. That’s a pretty dang good present in my opinion!
Gifts for hikers, walkers, outdoor adventurers, campers and hunters? Check all of them off your list. This a a 5 PACK!!!!! These small tactical flashlights pack a huge punch – and are fantastic for all outdoorsy people! (Cheap, too!)
This compass is the REAL DEAL. One of the best camping and hiking gifts under $25 is right here, and can save someone’s life. This outdoor gift can be exactly what they need to navigate and make their way through to safety!
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE FOR SURVIVAL, CAMPING, & EMERGENCY SITUATIONS – made specifically to handle the “life or death” situations & demands of guides, scouts, survivalists, and emergency rescue teams!
- Floating compass dial with 360 degree scale.
Ok, these MIGHT not fit in a stocking – but they are under $25.00 and WOW, OVER 3,000 AMAZON REVIEWS CAN’T BE WRONG! These are amazing, and according to Amazon, which says it best, they are….
- GREAT FOR EVERYBODY – Our hiking poles were designed with the beginner & experienced hiker in mind. They are affordable yet well made with many great features that everybody can appreciate. Whether you are just starting out or have been hiking for years you won’t be let down. Whatever is holding you back from trying hiking poles, let go! You cannot go wrong with BAFX Products Hiking Poles since they are SO affordable!
- NEW & IMPROVED – We have upgraded our hiking poles with more comfortable grips and padded wrist straps for added comfort on your hiking trips! Grips are more ergonomically designed with light ribbing for added grip. No more sweaty hands slipping on the poles! The padded & wider wrist strap provides more support and less rubbing/chaffing. We have also removed the problematic compass that was built into the handle of the poles on our previous design!
- GREAT FEATURES – Each pole can extend in length from Approx. 25.5” up to 52”, allowing the poles to be great for people of any height. Each hiking pole also has an anti-shock spring built into the pole to help reduce the shock that can hurt elbow joints over time on long hikes. Height markings on each pole for quick and easy length adjustment every time out! PLUS all the improvements we have made with our new grips & wrists noted above!
- DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT – These hiking poles are made of aircraft grade aluminum, making them durable and light enough for most beginner hikers. Each pole weighs in at about 12.4 ounces (including tips).
- WARRANTY – The BAFX Products Hiking / Walking Poles are covered by our GREAT 1 Year Warranty when purchased from BAFX Products or authorized dealer. Warranty is absolutely NO hassle and SUPER easy to claim if ever needed, with friendly USA based support staff on call and ready to help if ever needed! Our goal is to ensure that every customer is treated right & 100% satisfied.
These things are a MUST! You can get smaller ones (ok, officially they may not fit in a stocking, but they are definitely less than $25!!!) These high density expanded polypropylene (EPP) are designed for deeper massage than standard foam roller and they are amazing to have after long hikes and adventures! Their tired bodies and muscles will thank you!
Therapist’s Choice Pack of 2 Spiky Massage Balls, Hard & Soft Combo, Stress Reflexology, Porcupine Sensory Ball Set
Speaking of working out tired muscles, you’ll want to throw a couple of these into the stocking! They are little but pack a huge punch! The Spiky massage balls stimulate acupressure points in your hands, feet and body, increase the blood circulation, massage muscles, helping to relieve soreness and pain!
Have you heard of this stuff? Have you tried it? You need to – and you need to get it for those you love. Kinesio tape can be used to treat and prevent strains, sprains, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons injuries without limiting range of motion. This tape can be used to improve quality of life for people with arthritis! Bottom line – it’s awesome stuff and a great stocking stuffer!
Ok, so this one also might not technically fit into a stocking. But after stretching, and using the massage balls and foam roller, it would feel nice to cozy up with a blanket, and do some yoga, or rest! These are inexpensive and have a million uses! I have two and use them all the time! It’s a great gift!
Cold hands, warm heart. Whatever. Give me these. My hands FREEZE. Like, all the time. I need these and so does anyone who camps, hikes, or is even outside for their kiddo’s soccer game! These provide up to 10 hours of heat, and are awesome stocking stuffers!
Want to give a gift that you know your hiking friend NEEDS but doesn’t already HAVE? Boom. This tiny travel pack is like bottled relief for your camper, hiker, or outdoor adventurer! This gift for any hiker, walker, camper, hunter or adventurer is AMAZING. This cute little pack includes travel tins of each First Aid, Pain Relief, Skin Repair and Dry Skin! Their body will thank you!
Feed your face, Leave No Trace. I love it. Cracks me up every time I say it! This ingenious tool serves as a fork, spoon and knife. Its perfect for travel, and heat resistant, and BPA free. It even comes with it’s own case. Awesome.
This thing may save your life or someone else’s someday. One of the best gifts. Ever. It rRemoves bacteria & parasites: The microfiltration membrane removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria (including E. coli and salmonella), and 99.999% of waterborne parasites (including giardia and cryptosporidium). It also removes microplastics: Removes the smallest microplastics found in the environment (down to 1 micron), and reduces turbidity down to 0.2 micron. It has a CRAZY Long Lifetime: The microbiological filter will provide 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) of clean and safe drinking water with proper use and maintenance.
And because this company is awesome cool: For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year. So you are buying a gift not only for yourself or a friend, but for a child in need. Done and done.
LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle with 2-Stage Integrated Filter Straw for Hiking, Backpacking, and Travel
Award-winning, people. If you get the LifeStraw, then get this too. It’s worth it.
This water bottle removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites without chemicals, iodine or batteries. It’s a durable, 23-ounce, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan and features a food-grade silicone mouthpiece; and replacement filters are available separately. Important, and necessary.
Protect those toes! Keeping your feet warm and dry is vital when roaming the great outdoors. Our best suggestion is to always get a pair of good wool socks, specifically merino! When their tootsies are nice and dry, they will thank you!
This UPF 50+ fabric rating provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays, and the technical fabric wicks moisture away from your skin, breathes freely and dries quickly for cool comfort. It has raglan sleeves and flatseam construction ensure a comfortable, chafe-free fit and the lightweight fabric is soft against the skin. They do mention that if you prefer a loose fit, please order one SIZE UP! I’ve only linked to the women’s shirt, but there are men’s shirts as well, such as the Hanes Men’s Long Sleeve Cool Dri T-Shirt UPF 50+!
A headband with a ponytail cut out that fits over your ears to keep them warm? Take my money.
Field Notebook – 3.5″x5.5″ – Combination of Kraft, Black, Orange, Yellow – Dot Graph Memo Book – Pack of 5
I’m such a huge fan of field notebooks. You can take a moment when you are hiking to stop and write something down, sketch something, or just remember the moment. This link has a 5-PACK of Field Note Books, which have 240 PAGES IN TOTAL – Each book contains 48 PAGES (24 sheets). They are POCKET SIZED – This mini memo pad is 3.5×5.5 inches. They are made with HIGH QUALITY, acid-free paper, an they really are awesome to have with you.
We can’t always be outside enjoying the great outdoors that God created! So, in the meantime we can decorate our surroundings, reminding us that the mountains are calling, and we will be back someday! Of course, my favorite is the framed National Parks Map, but there are less expensive options as well. There are posters that are beautiful, scratch off maps with stickers, or just even a simple magnet with all the national parks shown.
We also made an ULTIMATE Gift Guide – Best Gifts for Hikers and Adventurers! Check it out!
We’ve also created lists for the 17 things you need to pack and never thought of, as well as the top things you need to bring with you on a day hike. Look there for even more ideas for gifts for hikers and adventurers!
We put our favorites below for you to quickly link to! Which items did you end up purchasing?
I’m SURE you can think of even more gifts for hikers and adventurers that we didn’t think of! Please comment below and let us know – we would LOVE to hear from you!